This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.
journal:fall2019:bcastell:week11 [2019/10/31 06:24]
127.0.0.1 external edit
journal:fall2019:bcastell:week11 [2019/11/06 16:37] (current)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|=====c4eng week11=====||=====c4eng week11=====|
|-||====MONTH Day, YEAR====||+||====November 6, 2019====|
|-||Filler text- your entry goes here; remove this line to receive full credit.||+||PctB was rather easy, however I had a few problems with it, mainly due to me forgetting it was in a different base. The first time I attempted it I got some of my values wrong because when I was borrowing I was supposed to take 10, which has a value of nine in base 9, but instead I was taking the value of 10 from base 10. I got those issues solved rather quickly. Fwf0 was probably my favorite project as of yet. I didn't attempt extremely difficult flags, but they were still fairly challenging. The first thing I approached was making the star for my Cameroon flag. Rather than making it with a polygon and plotting each point I made it with a circle and then used the arcs to cut out pieces, making it look like a star. I did the same thing for my second flag, Azerbaijan, only this flag has an 8-point star. I approached it the same way by making a circle and using the arcs to cut pieces out. This time I was much more precise, however, and its much more symmetrical. My star was basically just a guess at what to cut out until it looked good enough. I hope we continue working with this program making different graphics. Also I have really enjoyed making the simple video game that we've been working on in class. I've always loved video games, but I don't think I've ever really realized all that goes into making the games we play every day.|